all photos: Franz Mahr, Jeff Martin, Clarissa Villondo, Blink Ofaneye and Armando Gallardo
Before we DIVE into the photos below, we wanted to just give some THANK YOUS to everyone involved in making this past Friday as classic as always:
- Thank you to the National Geographic team for inviting BYT to throw this event with them for the 8th time (!!!) and letting us use their awesome museum and Nat Geo Live! spaces as well as that magical courtyard of theirs.
- Thank you to our Tito’s Vodka for making us all better dancers / being delicious.
- Thank you to Old Bust Head Brewing Co. for keeping us full of good beer (as always).
- Thank you to White Ford Bronco, DJ Matt Bailer and DJ Jerome Baker for taking us back to our favorite decade.
- Thank you to our amazing drag queens for making the evening a little more extra: Bratworst, Rigatoni and Sigma Fraud.
- Thank you to all our Nat Geo Explorers: Gemima Garland-Lewis, Jennifer Kingsley, Justine Ammendolia and Katlin Bowman for making us smarter and cooler by osmosis.
- Thank you to OMDigital for that EXTRA amazing photobooth.
- Thank you to all the tireless staff, photographers, bartenders, DC Night Lights, Tim Jackson Pro Audio, MSP security team, etc for working their cute butts off on this.
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Friday’s best and being on top of your Friday’s best game – we hope to see you all again soon.
- #NatGeoBYT 4ever.
(BONUS: Stay forever in the loop and follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER and INSTAGRAM #BYThings – this was our final after hours event of the year but we do have two great festivals coming: Bentzen Ball Comedy Festival + Death Becomes Us True Crime Festival – and we hope to see you at those)