Good morning agents,
Your identity has been compromised. Our mission this weekend was successful – but to ensure further secrecy we’ll need you to study the THANK YOUS and photos below carefully.
- Thank you to all of the special agents at the International Spy Museum for inviting us to take over one of the coolest museum in the world. STAY TUNED for more amazing programming throughout the year.
- Thank you to all of our secret agents (that’s you!) for coming in your Bond Best. 007 wishes he looked that good.
- Thank you to Heineken, Smirnoff and Tanqueray for shaking (not stirring) up the perfect drinks.
- Thank you to the Mixmag Allstars Funster and Day Cart, plus DJ Tezrah, DJ Dvonne, DJ Lemz and DJ Damn Kham for a night of incredible DJ sets! You can play our parties anytime / every time.
- Thank you to the sleeper agents at House of Sonique for killing it every single time.
- Thank you to SpyCast for teaching us everything we know about real, live, actual spies.
- Thank you to Jonna Mendez (CIA chief of disguise!) for answering all of our secret agent related questions! We felt smarter just being in the same room with you.
- Thank you to Nellie’s Sports Bar, Living Room, Hank’s Cocktail Bar, Cusbah, Columbia Room, Denson Liquor Bar, Beuchert’s Saloon and Roofers Union for crafting excellent cocktails we couldn’t stop drinking.
- Thank you to Cusbah, NeatMeat, Maizal, Bar Pilar, Killa Cakes, Grilled Cheese DC, The Berliner, Homestead, Matchbox Pizza and Via Sophia for keeping us full of the sustenance we crave.
- Thanks to the elite team #BYQueens. You know what you did.
- Thank you to OM Digital for being THE BEST PHOTO BOOTH IN THE WORLD. You all know by now.
- STAY in the LOOP: All upcoming BYT events are always listed HERE (we have one last museum after hours coming up + festivals and more) + follow us on facebook / twitter / instagram For maximum love post these photos with #BYThings #SpyMuseum
all photos: Chelsea Bently, Nicholas Karlin, Blink Ofanaye and Albert Ting