all photos: Franz Mahr, Clarissa Villondo, Nicholas Karlin, Jeff Martin, Keren Carrion
You guys looked so great in blue last Wednesday. We know you want to dive right into the photos, but first we want to send some THANK YOUS:
- Thank you to the National Portrait Gallery team for both hosting this exhibition and inviting us to throw this event with them (Bill Viola is open through May 17th, 2017 – visit it often for free!)
- Thank you to SKYY Vodka (that infinity light room!) and Heineken for supporting the event and for keeping us full of delicious alcoholic beverages (in a classy way).
- Thank you to all the great bars who partnered with us on this and created specialty cocktails for the evening. You guys should drink at these ALL THE TIME: McClellan’s Retreat, The Riggsby, Bar Deco, Big Chief, Nopa Kitchen + Bar, and Dirty Habit.
- Thank you to Cuba Libre, SKWR, Macon Bistro & Larder, Firefly, and P.J. Clarke’s for providing the amazing bites for the evening.
- Thank you to all our music talent, Junior Boys, Nuex, and Chris Burns. You guys were great as we anticipated.
- Thank you to OM Digital for being THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH IN THE WORLD (as always).
- Thank you to Urban Stems for flower bombing our lives ALWAYS.
- Thank you to Jackson Pro Audio for keeping us in great sound no matter where we are and are lighting crew DC Night Lights for making everything pretty.
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and NPG staff for working their cute butts off on this, our bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- STAY in the LOOP: follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.