all photos: Jeff Martin, Jeremy Kim, Ben Droz, Antwone Walters
So, as you may know-this past weekend, we partnered with Maison Francaise to bring you 2 nights of great French (and American) music, live art installations, all the feathers we could find in the tri-state area, macarons and duck confit pizzas and more. The weekend was such a ridiculous success that we have not 1 but 2 photo sets coming up your way today in hopes of summing it all up. What you see below is Friday, and Saturday will be going live at noon (with the 1000+ photo booth photos going up tomorrow, we promise).
So, before we dive into the photos, which I am sure you are VERY excited to peruse, the usual thank yous. For Friday:
- Thank you to the Embassy of France and La Maison Francaise for partnering with us on this and letting us do everything we did.
- Thank you to all our awesome musical talent on Friday: Wax Tailor, White Life and Chris Nitti-you were terrific.
- Thank you to Alliance Francaise for the short films that played in the
- Thank you to Paul Grelet for the art installations and the live painting
- Thank you to PANDAHEAD mag for creating our magical feather forest (which grew on Saturday)
- Thank you to H&Pizza, PAUL & Cirque du Cuisine for the delicious food throughout the event.
- Thank you to ONOMONOMEDIA for being our photobooth always and forever.
- Thank you to Stella Artois for supporting all BYT events this year
- Thank you to Smirnoff for being the official vodka of this event.
- Thank you to our laser guys-you lasered it up real good.
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and Maison Francaise staff for checking everyone efficiently, our bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- and of course – THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING – we have A BUNCH of events coming up: A Zombie Take-Over of H Street THIS THURSDAY, a BYT & Temple of DOOM Halloween Party in DC, a FREAKIN’ Halloween Party in NYC (tell all your friends) + election parties, holiday parties, other parties… and we hope to see you at those.
- (STAY in the LOOP: follow us on facebook/twitter/subscribe to DC BEST WEEKEND BETS/NYC BEST WEEKEND BETS)
SATURDAY PHOTOS COMING RIGHT UP
concert shots by Jeremy:
some party snaps by Ben:
and some more by Antwone: