all photos: Franz Mahr, Clarissa Villondo, Nicholas Karlin, Jeff Martin
You guys looked so great in gold and (fake) fur this past Saturday. We know you want to dive right into the photos, but first we want to send some THANK YOUS:
- Thank you to all of you for braving the cold and snow and showing up in sell-out capacity numbers.
- Thank you to the Hirshhorn team for partnering with us and allowing us to take over your beautiful museum for the night.
- Thanks to Ragnar Kjartansson (wherever you are) for being the amazing weirdo of our dreams. We will MISS this exhibition.
- Thank you to all our music talent, How To Dress Well, DJ Lisa Frank, Chain and The Gang, Cinema Hearts, and Dawkins. You guys were just great as we anticipated. Actually, probably even greater.
- Thank you to Reyka Vodka for keeping us full of delicious alcoholic beverages (in a classy way) and to LYFT for getting us home safe from all BYT events.
- Thank you to all the great bars who partnered with us on this and created specialty cocktails for the evening. You guys should drink at these ALL THE TIME: Bar Deco, Espita Mezcaleria, Kramerbooks, Maketto, Republic, and Health-Ade Kombuncha.
- Thank you to The Grilled Oyster Co., Little CoCo’s, Ocean Prime, Kramerbooks, SKWR, and Smak for providing the amazing bites for the evening.
- Thank you to Morgan H. West of A Creative DC for the crowns and Scissors & Comb salon for ALL THE BRAIDS.
- Thank you to OM Digital for being THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH IN THE WORLD (as always). Those snaps are coming! We promise!
- Thank you to Jackson Pro Audio for keeping us in great sound no matter where we are and are lighting crew DC Night Lights for making everything pretty.
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and Hirshhorn staff for working their cute butts off on this, our bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between.
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- Lots of great events and stories and more coming up. STAY in the LOOP: follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.