All party photos: Franz Mahr, Clarissa Villondo, Nicholas Karlin, Blink OfAnEye, Jeff Martin
We have the AMAZING photo recap by the BYT photo team, but before we dive in, we want to send some THANK YOUS:
- Thank you to the Smithsonian American Art Museum team for inviting us to throw this event with them, and to everyone involved in making the WONDER exhibition happen.
- Thank you to Heineken for supporting our whole #BYTen anniversary event series.
- Thank you to SKYY Vodka for supporting the event and building that gorgeous balloon lounge for all of us to play in. #SkyyVodka
- Thank you to all our music talent! You guys were even greaterer than the greatness we anticipated: Dan Deacon, DJ Jahsonic, DJ Adrian Loving, Lofts, Tolva, & Mellow Diamond (whose amazing new album is out this week, and will be back performing at our NMWA after hours)
- Thank you to all of our performers Jezzibel Jaxknife, Wham City Comedy, and Motherknuckle for making the night unforgettable.
- Thank you to all the great bars who partnered with us on this and created specialty classic inspired cocktails for the evening. You guys should drink at these ALL THE TIME: Left Door, Quarter + Glory, Maketto, Zentan, Kapnos & The Riggsby.
- Thank you to Black Pearl Tarts, 100 Montaditos, The Cookie Jar DC, Duke’s Grocery, Dirty South Deli & Pinstripes for providing the amazing bites for the evening.
- Thank you to our friends at LYFT for getting us home safe: use the code BYT – $50 worth of free ride credits when you sign up (just go here to do it)
- Thank you to the lovely Katie Balloons for the fantastic balloon installation.
- Thank you to OM Digital for being THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH IN THE WORLD. No discussion.
- Thank you to our robot and our face painter and our caricaturist for keeping things extra special for everyone.
- Thank you to Jackson Pro Audio for keeping things sounding good no matter where we are and our lighting crew DC Night Lights for making everything so pretty.
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and SAAM staff for working their cute butts off on this, our No Kings Collective bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between.
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Friday’s best and being on top of your Friday’s best game – we hope to see you all again soon.
- STAY in the LOOP: follow us on facebook/twitter/instagram For maximum love post these photos with #BYTWonder #BYThings #RenwickGallery #SkyyVodka
- We know a lot of you didn’t get a chance to get tickets to this. To never be left on the other side of a SOLD OUT sign and to get access to cool first looks and other members only events – join SAAM Creatives
OUR NEXT MUSEUM AFTER HOURS EVENT:
- Join us May 20th at the National Museum of Women In The Arts for Exclusively Inclusive!. Tickets are on sale now (and going fast), should be an amazing time.