First things first, since I know YOU WILL care:
But, for starters, before we dive in, we want to send some THANK YOUS:
- Thank you to the Smithsonian American Art Museum team for both hosting this exhibition and inviting us to throw this event with them (Irving Penn Beyond Beauty is open through March 20th, 2016 – visit it often for free!)
- Thank you to Flying Dog and Smirnoff and Captain Morgan and Tanqueray for supporting the event
- Thank you to all the great bars who partnered with us on this and created specialty classic inspired cocktails for the evening. You guys should drink at these ALL THE TIME: barmini by Jose Andres + Daikaya + Zentan + Tico + The Riggsby + Espita + McClellan’s Retreat
- Thank you to Pinstripes (thanks for the bonus bocce court too!)+ Shake Shack + Chaia + Centrolina + Duke’s Grocery + Uprising Muffins for providing the amazing bites for the evening
- Thank you to all our music talent-you guys were great as we anticipated: Ben Browning + Verite + Smudge
- Thank you to A Creative DC for bringing their instagram feed to the space for the evening
- Thank you to Kate Zaremba Company for the backdrops and Scissors and Comb Salon for the braid bar and Jamie Campbell for the make-up bar
- Thank you to OM Digital for being THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH IN THE WORLD
- Thank you to Jackson Pro Audio for keeping us in great sound no matter where we are and are lighting crew DC Night Lights for making everything pretty.
- Thank you to Rent the Runway for supporting all our and our audience’s dress up needs.
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and SAAM staff for working their cute butts off on this, our No Kings Collective bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Friday’s best and being on top of your Friday’s best game-we hope to see you all again soon
- (STAY in the LOOP: follow us on facebook/twitter/instagram)
NEXT UP FOR US (& hopefully you):
- FotoWeek and the ALWAYS (ALWAYS!) amazing FotoWeek Opening Party at the Former Spanish Ambassador’s Residence on November 6th!