First off, WE HAD LI’L SEBASTIAN SO MAJOR FOMO FOR THOSE WHO COULDN’T MAKE IT, WE’RE SORRY, BUT LOOK AT THAT FACE.
As you can tell by the face of our party’s grand marshall, we had a FANTASTIC time at the Howard Theatre celebrating the end of Parks and Recreation. Gold stars to:
- EVERYONE who came dressed in costumes (looking at you Janet Snakehole, Burt Macklin, li’l Leslie Knope(s), some dudes with Entertainment 7Twenty pins) and everyone in general for a fantastic night.
- The Howard Theatre for being amazing hosts, with all the bacon and eggs and waffles we could have asked for.
- Ted’s Bulletin for some kickass pastries our lucky trivia winners received.
- Kramerbooks for some kickass books, pint glasses and bags our lucky trivia winners received.
- Crown Royal Apple for being our official Snake Juice of the evening.
- Onomonomedia for running a photobooth adjacent to Li’l Sebastian.
- The town of Pawnee, for an amazing ride through seven seasons. First in friendship, fourth in obesity.
PLUS, remember Mouse Rat (The Sweater Set)? They made this video just for you:
Keep scrolling for sweet party shots by Jeff Martin and all of your giddy faces in the photobooth.
We love you, and we like you.
PHOTO BOOTH GIFS