This past Friday, it was amazing to see you all at the Renwick for the Leave It All Behind, the final after hours celebration of the No Spectators: The Art Of Burning Man exhibition. Yes, the art is beautiful, but you all made it even more beautiful.
We have the AMAZING photo recap by the BYT photo team: Franz Mahr, Clarissa Villondo, Nicholas Karlin, Albert Ting, Jeff Martin
…. but before we dive in, we want to send some THANK YOUS:
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Burning Man best and being game for all the surprises we had planned – we hope to see you all at our Nat Geo After Hours, Bentzen Ball Comedy Festival and Death Becomes Us – our true crime festival. Plus, follow us on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram.
- Thank you to the Smithsonian American Art Museum team for inviting us to throw another event with them, and to everyone involved in making the No Spectators exhibition happen. PLUS: Renwick events sell out fast, but tickets are always available for SAAM Creatives!
- Interested in learning more about the Burning Man culture? Also check out – September 14, 10:00 a.m. – Radical Inclusion and Tales from the Playa: Talks on Art, Inspiration, and History of Burning Man (Please note the location of this program at SAAM, 8th and G streets, NW)
- Thank you to the entire Burner community for all of your good ideas and hands on help, but extra special thanks to Amy Morse and Meso Creso for being beautiful humans.
- Thank you to Robin Bell for the amazing visuals (and for doing everything you do outside of our parties)
- Thank you to all of our music talent for setting the mood (and keeping the mood): Raha Wala, Khameron Gross.
- Thank you to David Martin for kicking off the evening with that incredible gong ceremony. It was the best possible way to start the night.
- Thanks to Take Five Meditation for keeping us cool, calm and collected with their guided meditation sessions..
- Thank you to Design Foundry for helping us make this party look incredible.
- Thank you to all of our amazing performers (from our string trio to our amazing hoopers) for being absolute delights. You folks were the cherry on top of our party sundae.
- Thank you to all the great bars who partnered with us on this and created amazing specialty cocktails for the evening. You guys should drink at these ALL THE TIME: Sip City, District Winery, Republic, Coco Beach, Service Bar, Bar Deco, Toki Underground, Archipelago, and Homestead.
- Thank you to Mezeh, Killa Cakes, GCDC, Toki Underground, TaKorean, Fluffness, Compass Rose / Maydan, Shouk, KIND Snacks, Homestead and Radiator for providing the amazing bites throughout the evening.
- Thank you to PBR for keeping us full of delicious beer time and time again. You’re the real MVP.
- Thank you to McClintock Distilling for providing us with delicious gin. Go check them out in Frederick!
- Thank you to OM Digital for being THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH IN THE WORLD. No discussion.
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and SAAM staff for working their cute butts off on this, our Please Bring Chips bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between.
- Thank you to Jackson Pro Audio for keeping things sounding good no matter where we are and our lighting crew DC Night Lights for making everything so pretty.
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- For maximum love post these photos with #BYThings #LeaveItAllBehind