all photos: Nicholas Karlin, Franz Mahr, Jeff Martin, Clarissa Villondo, Blink OfAnEeye
Important party bonus: Want to spend more time partying with the BYT team? Keep and eye on our UPCOMING BYT EVENTS cheat sheet for updates and grab tickets to our Murder House Party at the Renwick Gallery or scoop up some tickets to one of our many amazing Bentzen Ball comedy shows! We’ll see you soon.
Before we DIVE into the photos below, we wanted to just give some THANK YOUS to everyone involved in making this past Friday as classic as always:
- Thank you to the National Geographic team for inviting BYT to throw this event with them for the 7th time (!!!) and letting us use their awesome Museum and Nat Geo Live! spaces as well as that magical courtyard of theirs.
- Thank you to our SKYY Vodka for supporting all BYT after hours events this year and making this such a ShakATheque success (how about that mirrorball shark, you guys?). #MakeEveryDay
- Thank you to Old Bust Head Brewing Co. for keeping us full of good beer.
- Thank you to Holy Ghost!, Axel F, Smudgeand The Sweater Set for the hot jamz / Mouse Rat covers.
- Thank you to all our Nat Geo Explorers: Shannon Switzer, Paul Bump, Kendra Chritz, Gemina Garland-Lewis and Katie Orlinsky for making us smarter and cooler by osmosis.
- Thank you to OMDigital for that EXTRA amazing photobooth.
- Thank you to all the tireless staff, photographers, bartenders, DC Night Lights, Tim Jackson Pro Audio, MSP security team, drone experts, etc for working their cute butts off on this.
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Friday’s best and being on top of your Friday’s best game -we hope to see you all again soon.
- #NatGeoBYT 4ever.