all photos: Nicholas Karlin, Franz Mahr, Jeff Martin, Clarissa Villondo & Karen Carrion
Important party bonus: Did you have a fun time at Nat Geo? Then grab your tickets now for our July 1st party at the American History Museum! There will be Purity Ring DJing, open bars and partying in front of the Star Spangled Banner. What more do you need to kick off your 4th of July weekend RIGHT?
Before we DIVE into the photos below, we wanted to just give some THANK YOUS to everyone involved in making this past Friday as classic as always:
- Thank you to the National Geographic team for inviting BYT to throw this event with them for the 6th time (!!!) and letting us use their awesome Museum and Nat Geo Live! spaces as well as that magical courtyard of theirs.
- Thank you to our SKYY Vodka for supporting all BYT after hours events this year.
- Thank you to Oddisee, Herr Metal and Axel F for the hot jamz (and Cale’s iPod, always).
- Thank you to all our Nat Geo Explorers: Ella Al-Shamahi, Lily Zeng, Danielle Lee, Albert Lin, Jennifer Adler and Keolu Fox for making us smarter and cooler by osmosis.
- Thank you to DC Fray for their providing an excellent lounge for us to chill out in and generally being cool people.
- Thank you to OMDigital and Urban Stems for cool photobooth activations.
- Thank yous to Bar Deco, Homestead, Duke’s Grocery, and Laoban Dumplings for their pop-up bars and dumpling station!
- Thank you to all the tireless staff, photographers, bartenders, DC Night Lights, Tim Jackson Pro Audio, MSP security team, drone experts, etc for working their cute butts off on this.
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Friday’s best and being on top of your Friday’s best game -we hope to see you all again soon.
- #NatGeoBYT 4ever.