all photos: Jeff Martin, Dakota Fine, Jason Dixson and Ben Droz
Before we DIVE into the photos below (and yes, ONOMONOMEDIA photobooth photos and BEST OF INSTAGRAM posts are coming), we wanted to just give some basic thanks to everyone involved in making this past Friday as magical as it truly was:
- Thank you to the National Geographic team for inviting us to throw this event with them for the 2nd time (albeit on a slightly more special occasion this time around) and let us use their awesome Museum and Nat Geo Live! spaces as well as that magical courtyard of theirs.
- Thank you to all our DJs-you guys were great: THE KNOCKS, Axel F doing a special Weird Science set and Richard Mixin’
- Thank you to everyone who participated and was great in the variety show and all the young explorer talks (learn more about the explorers here)
- Thank you to Stella Artois , Captain Morgan and Tanqueray for supporting all BYT events this year
- Thank you to Red Bull, KIND Bars, Car2Go, Naked Juice, and Teavine for supporting this event as well
- Thank you to Gorilla Fist for those sweet custom t-shirts in the goodie bags
- Thank you to our laser guys-you lasered it up real good.
- Thank you to our very delicious food trucks
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and Nat Geo staff for working their cute butts off on this, our bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Friday’s best and being on top of your Friday’s best game-we hope to see you all again soon (next up: our annual 4TH OF JULY FAT CAMP POOL PARTY and a really fun Phillips Collection announcement coming your way momentarily)
first up, snaps by Jeff:
some by Dakota:
more snaps by Jason:
and lastly but certainly not leastly, BEN DROZ