all photos: Franz Mahr, Nicholas Karlin, Clarissa Villondo
Before we DIVE into the photos below (ONOMONOMEDIA photobooth gifs are coming, we promise!), we wanted to just give some THANK YOUS to everyone involved in making this past Friday as classic as always:
- Thank you to the National Geographic team for inviting BYT to throw this event with them for the 5th time (!!!) and letting us use their awesome Museum and Nat Geo Live! spaces as well as that magical courtyard of theirs.
- Thank you to our beer sponsor Heineken & Dos Equis for keeping our beers topped off all night long and supporting all BYT 10th anniversary events this year (ALL OF THEM)
- Thank you to Dan Deacon, DJ Ecotone, French Horn Rebellion, DJ Mad Science, and Smudge for the hot jamz (and Cale’s iPod, always).
- Thanks to our forever lovely drag queens Jezzibel Jaxknife, Pu$$y Noir, and Summer Camp.
- Thank you to all our Nat Geo Explorers: Ella Al-Shamahi, Ben Mirin, Edward Hurme, Clare Fieseler, Kevin McLean, and David Gruber for making us smarter and cooler by osmosis
- Thank you to PandaHead for making us look 100% better with your sweet Greek Goddess crowns.
- Thank you to United Social Sports for bringing the giant flip cup and letting us show off our old frat skillz for the night. Their fall registration is now open.
- Thank you to Motherknuckle for being weird as hell all day everyday.
- Thanks SKWR for keeping us full of delicious hummus.
- Thanks Lyft for getting us home safely every single time.
- Thanks &Pizza for those sweet tattoos.
- Thanks All Things Go for costume prizes and everyone, make sure to check out their very fun ATG FALL CLASSIC festival. Empire of the Sun!
- Thanks to Studio One Printing for some sweet custom BYT frat tees.
- Thank you to all the tireless staff, photographers, bartenders, DC Night Lights, Tim Jackson Pro Audio, MSP security team, drone experts, etc for working their cute butts off on this.
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Friday’s best and being on top of your Friday’s best game -we hope to see you all again soon.
- #NatGeoBYT 4ever.