Tickets on sale now for Nat Geo After Hours 2015!
All photos: Franz Mahr, Jeff Martin, Dakota Fine
Before we DIVE into the photos below (ONOMONOMEDIA photobooth gifs are coming), we wanted to just give some basic thanks to everyone involved in making this past Friday as magical as it truly was:
- Thank you to the National Geographic team for inviting BYT to throw this event with them for the 3rd time and let us use their awesome Museum and Nat Geo Live! spaces as well as that magical courtyard of theirs.
- Thank you to Neon Gold Records for the Penguin Prison and Party Supplies action
- Thanks to our local DJs Axel F and Sinister Sound Set
- Thank you to all our Nat Geo Explorers for making us smarter
- Thank you to our beer sponsor Stella Artois and Vodka sponsor Tito’s
- Thank you to KIND Snacks and Red Bull for the support
- Thank you to all the tireless staff, photographers, bartenders, lighting crew, sound guys, security team, face painters, balloon artists, stilt walkers, etc for working their cute butts off on this
- Thank you ALL for coming in your Friday’s best and being on top of your Friday’s best game (Zissou/Cousteau girls!) -we hope to see you all again soon
(STAY in the LOOP: follow us on facebook/twitter/subscribe to DC BEST WEEKEND BETS/NYC BEST WEEKEND BETS)
Photos by Jeff:
Photos by Franz:
and lastly but certainly not leastly-photos by Dakota: