photos by ONOMONOMEDIA
By the time you read this, FotoBazaar, a 100+ photographer showcase that closed out the 2014 edition of Fotoweek is over. But this past Friday it had an opening party and much like the work shown it was alive and fun and beautiful. But before we dive into the photos (and check out the REGULAR PHOTO POST HERE), a few thank yous:
- to JBG Companies for partnering us and providing this year’s FotoBazaar Location
- NoMa BID for supporting this event two years in a row.
- ALL THE FOTOBAZAAR exhibitors – you guys are wonderful.
- ALL THE 2014 FOTOWEEK PARTNERS: the programming this year is truly spectacular (check back in daily with us for TODAY at Fotoweek Features)
- our sponsors: HEINEKEN, Ketel One and Red Bull
- the great music performers: DJ Smudge and DJ Sean Peoples
- SHAKE SHACK and KIND BARS for the food at the opening night.
- all the amazing press people who helped spread the good word about this
- our staff for crushing through the first and last weekend of Fotoweek without any sleep or rest or anything but adrenaline and a deep desire for this to be great
- our photo team for documenting all of this (check out photos from the Fotoweek Opening party here)
- and, of course, ALL OF YOU for making your way over to these shows. WE LOVE YOU FOR IT.
- Follow us on Twitter at @BYT + @FOTOWEEKDC and use #Fotoweek2014 on instagram and twitter. Still plenty more foto adventures ahead of us all year round.