all photos: Morgan H. West and Shauna Alexander
The 2015 Rammys aka DC Food Oscars aka ONE OF OUR FAVORITE PARTIES OF EVERY YEAR happened this past Sunday. It was sold out and big and loud and shiny and fun. And… we took just SO MANY PHOTOS.
No, really, we did. But before you dive into the sea of chiffon and rent-the-runway dresses and FotoDC Rammys In Focus photographers and delicious drinks and the consequences of said delicious drinks, first things first: You can check out everyone who was nominated here and the winners are listed below and make your upcoming drinking and dining plans accordingly:
- Rising Culinary Star of the Year: George Pagonis, Kapnos.
- Service Program of the Year: Marcels by Robert Wiedmaier.
- Regional Food and Beverage Producer of the Year: Catoctin Creek Distilling Co.
- Favorite Gathering Place: Bar Pilar.
- Upscale Casual Brunch: Le Diplomate.
- Everyday Casual Brunch: The Daily Dish.
- Favorite Fast Bites: Pete’s New Haven Style Apizza.
- Upscale Casual Restaurant: Mintwood Place.
- Everyday Casual Restaurant: DGS Delicatessen.
- Beer Program of the Year: Pizzeria Paradiso, Georgetown.
- Cocktail Program of the Year: Bourbon Steak.
- Wine Program of the Year: Iron Gate.
- Pastry Chef of the Year: Agnes Chin, The Grill Room.
- Formal Fine Dining Restaurant: The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm.
- New Restaurant of the Year: Fiola Mare.
- Restaurateur of the Year: Jose Andres and Rob Wilder, ThinkFoodGroup
- Chef of the Year: Victor Albisu, Del Campo and Taco Bamba.