We’re taking a break from our normal DC News You Can (Maybe) Use to present some non-coronavirus / COVID-19 news, because you need to take a break eventually.
- Okay, okay, I know this COVID-19 PSA from Simon Pegg and Nick Frost breaks the rules here, but it’s too heart warming not to share.
- Metro is closing the Smithsonian and Arlington Cemetery Metro stops… for obvious reasons.
- Stop making the same sad salad every night (I’m talking to myself here) and try these excellent cookbooks.
- This very helpful calculator will let you know how long your toilet paper will last.
- A ballet school hired a woman who had spent time in jail for embezzling $800,000 and you’ll never guess what happened next.
- This article about restaurants offering freshly cracked pepper is taking me back to a simpler time.
- Reply All just released a very good episode about a mystery song, but what about this mystery song? Who made it? Where did it come from?
- Need a break? Same. I’m kicking back with some soothing live webcams and you should too.
BYT makes our living off of things that are currently non-existent as a source of income (arts, events, arts and event advertising). If you’d like to support the work we do, click here. Every little helps right now. Thank you.