We’re taking a break from our normal DC News You Can (Maybe) Use to present some non-coronavirus / COVID-19 news, because you need to take a break eventually.
- Forget everything you know, here’s a list of foods that shouldn’t be kept in the fridge.
- Now that you have your fridge sorted, did you know that Zoom has a beauty filter? Turn that sucker on.
- Feeling stressed? Start a worry journal. It might help and it will definitely kill some time.
- Now is the perfect time to get into video games! The Verge has a list of games you can dig into without spending a ton of money.
- People who are obsessed with big cats are so much weirder (and more horrible) than you think they are.
- On the other hands, being on Naked and Afraid is just as buckwild as you can image.
- Despite the rainbow hued libraries and luxurious amenities, it looks like The Wing isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- You’ve probably already seen the videos of penguins running around the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, but you should watch them again.
BYT makes our living off of things that are currently non-existent as a source of income (arts, events, arts and event advertising). If you’d like to support the work we do, click here. Every little helps right now. Thank you.