- So, are you stoked on all the amazingness VIRGIN FREEFEST is going to be? (if last year is any indication, it’s going to be AMAZING)
- Do you HAVE A TICKET but not have a car, don’t want to drive, and also sort of don’t want to deal with bar lines, bathroom lines etc?
- OR Did you NOT GET A TICKET and also not have a car, don’t want to drive, and sort of don’t want to deal with bar lines, bathroom lines etc?
- FIRST: if you’re buying a with-ticket option, your included $30 GA ticket is going 100% to help Virgin’s RE*Generation program to help homeless kids. I think that’s a bus we can all get on.
- School Bus Ride, Duh . That’s round-trip transpo to the festival, picking up and dropping off at 9:30 Club at 9th and V NW in DC.
- Special BYT-only Tent with its own Cash Bar and Less-Used Porta Johns
- Free Bus Snacks by POP CHIPS
- And of course a GA ticket to the festival itself (if you need it)
WELL, BYT, 9:30 Club, and Pop Chips are partnering up for some last-minute tickets and a school bus ride to the Virgin Mobile FreeFest on September 10th, because we know you’re way too lazy to get transportation to Whereverthehellitisia, MD. Here’s what we’ve got:
(not the actual bus)
(not the actual tent)
(not the actual child)
DETAILS, TICKETS, OPPORTUNITY TO BUY SAID TICKETS, DAD-INFO ETC INCLUDED HERE: