Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- The show of the night is GZA at the Howard.
- Flaming Lips at 9:30 Club would have been our pick but it is very sold-out.
- We recommend Angela Flournoy, Margo Jefferson, and Marcus Guillory: Class in the Black Community at the Folger Library.
- Happy 1 year anniversary to our favorite place to drink Mezcal in D.C., Espita Mezcaleria! Special drinks will be on the menu all week.
- Stephen J. Dubner brings his other podcast, Tell Me Something I Don’t Know, to Sixth & I.
- Did you get a Nintendo Switch? Great! How about some Mario themed theater? Brother Mario is at The Writer’s Center.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)