Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Green Day and Against Me! are at Verizon Center. Are Green Day still relevant? Is this a nostalgia act? Will the majority of the audience be under 21? Were they alive when Dookie was released? I am very interested in this show for non-musical reasons. This is not a knock on Green Day. The new album isn’t bad.
- If you’re slightly more interested in presidential politics than pop punk politics, you may prefer Politics & Pints at Capitol Lounge.
- The food pick of the night is the Lior Lev Sercarz Spice Dinner at Zaytinya. Since it might snow a lot tonight you might have a snow day on Tuesday so a fancy dinner on a Monday is more like a fancy dinner on a Friday.
- Jacuzzi Boys is at Songbyrd.
- Tonight’s cherry blossom related event of the night is Yozakura Nights at The Royal. If you want more options, check out our Cherry Blossom Everything feature.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)