- Comfort Zone – This College Park shop offers a mixture of lingerie and costumes as well as popular sex toy brands like Lelo, We-Vibe, Fleshlight, and much more. You can also stock up on some makeup, massage oils, lotion, and candles while you’re here. One stop shopping at its best.
- Forbidden Fruit – Looking for something upscale? Forbidden Fruit describes itself as “sensual adult pleasure garden where memories are created and fantasies explored,” sounds great to me. The shop is also women owned and operated, which is perfect for ladies who want to feel completely at ease while shopping.
- Sugar – Not only does this Baltimore shop have a plethora of toys and accessories, it also offers classes and events including “Night Sweats: Sex and Menopause” and “The Fine Art of Dirty Talk”.
- Secret Pleasures Boutique – If your interested in something a little closer to home, Secret Pleasures and Pleasure Palace is the way to go. Like Sugar, Secret Pleasure sell’s toys and also holds workshops where topics range from how to use a certain toy to how to improve your sex game. Also, check out a story we did a story about them in 2010.
- Pleasure Place – This shop has all of the toys you’ll ever need, plus sexy party favors. You know, just in case you need to stock up for a Bachelor/Bachelorette party.
- Le Tache – They have a crazy amount of stores all over Virginia, so if one location isn’t doing it for you, there are a million more to try. They have an insane amount of inventory, so if you’re looking for something sexy, you will definitely find it here.
- MVC Couples Boutique – This is La Tache’s sister store, so anything you could get there you could probably get here.
- Night Dreams – This store has all of the classic sex shop items like vibrators, bondage stuff, dildos, lube, etc. They also have two locations nearby, one in Rockville and one in Tyson’s Corner.
- Coup de Foudre – This lingerie store carries exclusively European brands, but their stock ranges from lacy and intricate to everyday t-shirt bras. They have a range of sizes from 32A to 40G.
- Le Bustiere – This store is European inspired and specializes in both full figure and small sized bras. So if you’ve always had a problem finding a store that carries your size, you should be good here.
- Trousseau – Not only does Trousseau carry classic lingerie, they also have jewelry and a selection of bridal accessories.
- Bloomers – If you’re not a lingerie kind of girl, but you still want some nice basics, check out this Virginia shop. They carry a large selection of of bras, panties, and sleepwear, but nothing that’s too fancy to lounge around in.
- Jaryam – This is the perfect shop if you’re interested in super high-end lingerie. They’re so cool they don’t even have a website.
- Abrielle – If you want to buy cute lingerie and fancy linens at the same time, this is the place to check out. You’ll be killing two birds with one stone.