Goodie Mob reunited and kicked off their tour promoting their newest album, “Age Against the Machine,” at 9:30 Club on August 24. The rap group famous for coining the term “Dirty South” now has 100% of the former members (including Cee Lo Green!) touring and recording together. So go ahead and press play to hear one of their newest tracks from the album that won’t be released until Tuesday, and see how Cee Lo is doing out of that red chair:
- Because you can’t start a show without a gorgeous model dressed in a college senior’s fashion design thesis project.
- Because the dress’ male accessory accompaniment needs Cee Lo Green.
- Because you can’t have Goodie Mob without the Mob.
- Because hey, a headdress isn’t everything, especially when you can’t distract an audience with anything but T-rex arms.
- Because, did you know Goodie Mob is a double backronym for “the GOOD DIE Mostly Over Bullshit?”
- Because, SUCCESS, post-tour you get to return to your red chair on The Voice.
- Because ATL definitely represents in DC at 9:30.