Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- It’s the first non-holiday night of 2017. Cool.
- See Wicked at the Kennedy Center.
- A much cheaper option is a free comedy show at Slash Run.
- Head to The National Building Museum for their Inaugural Ball Tours . They’re free every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 12:30 p.m. and runs through February 14. Learn about when The White House was literally trashed. We now live in a time of metaphors. The actual structure of The White House will be fine for the next 4 years.
- There’s a free screening of Shattered Sky at Suns Cinema.
- There’s a free Zumba class on the Millennium Stage because people care more about fitness than vice on January 3.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)