Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- California Tortilla is giving away free pop-tarts when you purchase something. We don’t know why they’re doing this, but it’s a thing that’s happening.
- Brookland’s Finest is pairing up with Atlas Brew Works every Wednesday in November. Go for the Rowdy Rye and stay for the stupidly good food.
- Didn’t get enough of Beirut last night? We’ll they’re back at the Lincoln Theatre, so you can relive the experience all over again.
- Mod Sun, New Beat Fund, Allday, and Benny Freestyles are playing at U Street Music Hall if you’re craving some live hip-hop.
- Or if none of that interests you, Parov Stelar is at 9:30 Club. He’s from Austria.
- There are also plenty of non-show things to do tonight! For instance, Garrett Peck is going to be talking about his book Walt Whitman in Washington D.C. at the Tenley-Friendship Library.
- Want to hang out with funny people? Head to the Handsome Cock where six comedians will do their own material and then imitate a famous comedian. It’ll be silly.