Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- The Kinks’ Dave Davies is at the Howard.
- I like baseball. Do you like baseball? Do you like books? You may enjoy John Kilma’s appearance at the Jewish Literary Festival. He’s the author of The Game Must Go On: Hank Greenberg, Pete Gray, and the Great Days of Baseball on the Home Front in WWII.
- Yuna headlines U Hall.
- It’s The Coupe’s first storytelling/stand-up/sketch/poetry night. It’s called PUNCH! All caps and an exclamation mark.
- Hole in the Sky’s Shocktoberfest continues with a screening of The Prowler.
- A good local-ish show is Crocodiles, Shark Week and Dark Tunnels at Comet Ping Pong.