Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- April Fools Day marks the fourth anniversary of The Paperhaus. Tonight the Laughing Man will be playing. How perfect is that?
- Prank someone you love. It’s a nice thing to do. Here’s a short list of suggested pranks.
- Know what’s also a joke? Shopongletron. What the fuck is up with that. Someone should go to tell the rest of us about it.
- Bossa Bistro is hosting a show to celebrate Gil Scott-Heron’s birthday. He was great artist who spent many years of his life in the District, and he deserves your respect.
- Prink is close to prank. It’s only a letter of a difference. So check out Lilly Wood and the Prick at U. Street Dance Hall.