Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- THE POPE IS IN D.C.!!! DRIVE EVERYWHERE!!!
- The Cribs and Farao are performing at U Hall.
- If you want to experience the multitude of emotions that live within country music then consider going to the Lincoln Theatre to see Sturgill Simpson and Billy Wayne Davis. We saw the NYC show. It was great.
- New York based band Spirit Family Reunion is performing at The Hamilton with Mail and the Horse. A family reunion minus your family? Sounds chill and not stressful.
- Secondary Modern, Humble Fire, and Dais are going to be at the Beehive for anyone who wants their fix of pop, indie-rock, and heart-felt melodies all packed into one night.
- Do something cultural (that isn’t going to a concert) and watch a movie screening at AFI Latin American Film Festival.
- If you’ve got the Pope on your mind think about attending journalist Marco Politi’s discussion on his book about the role and power of the Papacy at Busboys and Poets.
- If none of that did it for you, feel free to consult our guide: