Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Mikal Cronin is at U Hall tonight with Calvin Love and the Cairo Gang. Read our interview with the Merge Records artist.
- If you’re into business and into networking (which you’re not because only monsters are into networking but it’s a mandatory evil if you want a certain type of job), consider attending the QS event at the Convention Center. QS links people with leading business schools and employers. Bring your LinkedIn profile to life. Mandatory evil. Sorry but this could help.
- Founder of Sticky Fingers bakery, Doron Petersan, is holding a preview of her new vegan restaurant Fare Well at G on 14th Street. Bonus: you don’t have to commit to the whole vegan thing to enjoy this. You do have to have tickets. It’s sold-out.
- The Millennium Stage is hosting a “Jam Session” at the Kennedy Center where there will be a showcase of local DJs, MCs, and poets – dancing is recommended as is attendance.
- The Bellefuries are bringing their rock and roll, jazz, and blues hybrid sound to DC9.
- If none of that did it for you, feel free to consult our guide: