Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Learn the fine points of Japanese whisky at Crane and Turtle. That will definitely impress your friends.
- Head over to the Woodrow Wilson Plaza for some live performances. I don’t know what kind of performances they’re going to be, but they will most definitely be live.
- Check out the free yoga class over at the Kennedy Center. What could be more D.C. than that?
- There’s a play reading at St Ex. Something about a parking lot? I don’t know, but it’s sure to be weird and that’s good enough for me.
- Of you could go over to DC9 for Comedy Wars.
- Galaxy Hut is hosting An Evening with the Gulley Jimson Quartet. That sounds… romantic?
- If none of that did it for you, consult our Your Best August round-up.