Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Failure and Hum are at 9:30 Club. “Stars” is a great song.
- Vic Mensa is at U Hall. It is very sold-out.
- There are a bunch of great Beer Week events tonight. We really like the Port City Beach Party at the BEACH exhibit at the National Building Museum.
- Here’s an odd/interesting/intimate event on a rooftop, ARTOGA, painting and yoga at Cava.
- If none of that did it for you, consult our Your Best August round-up.