Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Glass Animals is performing at 9:30 Club if you were lucky enough to get a ticket in time. Even if you weren’t, they’re still there.
- For a less trippy band, The Effects will be at Black Cat with opening bands Savak and Joy Buttons.
- Enjoy yoga in the Luce Foundation Center. You read that correctly, you can actually do yoga in a museum.
- Its Wednesday, which means that the National Building Museum is open until 9 p.m. Time to visit your favorite indoor beach!
- While I’m not familiar with the music of Broccoli Samurai, thats the most Andy Dwyer sounding band name of all time. But if you go to Gypsy Sally’s and pay the $10 cover, you can find out for yourself what they actually sound like.
- If none of that did it for you, consult our Your Best August round-up.