Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
There are a ton of great music options for your Wednesday night fare–something to make everyone’s hump day special.
- You probably read this review, so you probably want to see Once tonight at the Kennedy Center.
- What is a summer without a rastafarian show? Check out the Wailers at the Hamilton tonight!
- Or if reggae music isn’t your thing, check out post-punk psychedelic band Night Kitchen at DC9.
- And if post-punk grosses you out, try The Raised By Wolves at Black Cat.
- Or if you wanted to hear a hodge-podge of DJ’s, bands and other stuff, Döner Bistro hosts Das German Party every 3rd Wednesday.
- Try something fun and new Tanley-Friendship library is hosting Improv for All, a workshop for improv newbs.
- If none of that did it for you, consult our Your Best July round-up.