Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Happy Bastille Day! Did you see today’s feature?
- Enjoy Taylor Swift in the rain at Nats Park! Drink a Diet Coke!
- Black Cat presents Muggle Mondays with a screening of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s (Philosopher’s, if you’re picky) Stone. Butterbeer drink specials and a room full of Harry Potter nerds, it’s heaven!
- Or if you don’t have a soul and would rather skip Harry Potter, Columbia Lakefront will be screening How to Train Your Dragon.
- Don’t want to make the trip to King’s Dominion? Head over to the American History Museum to experience its ride simulators.
- The DC Career Expo will be at Mount Vernon Place with three different kinds of career fairs under one roof.
- Or prove to your parents that majoring in art wasn’t a waste of money with the Hillyer Art Space Life Drawing session.
- Interested in bartenders competing to make the best mixed drinks while you also drink all the drinks? Head to Echostage tonight for Tales of the Mixx Tails courtesy of our friends at Bud Light.
- If none of that did it for you, consult our Your Best July round-up.