Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Have you checked out our guide for Your Best July? This might be a good place to start…
- Tony award-winning musical Once is at The Kennedy Center beginning tonight. Tickets are still available so be sure to grab one before the show is sold out! This is a once in a lifetime chance D.C. goers (get it?).
- If you’re looking for catchy songs but you are too alternative for mainstream pop, check out Vinyl Theatre at U Street Music Hall with opening act Machinheart.
- For a much grungier sound, head over to Black Cat to see Mudhoney perform.
- Enjoy the return of Sunset Cinema on the Georgetown waterfront with St. Elmo’s Fire. Best of all, it’s free!
- USA! USA! Did 4th of July make you realize just how much you love America? Well continue on that patriotism by rooting on the US men’s soccer team at Fado Irish Pub‘s Gold Cup soccer party.
- Today is your last chance to sign up for United Social Sports Summer Leagues! You can show off how athletic you truly are and kick some ass. Don’t miss out!
- Technically this is TOMORROW MORNING so mark your early calendars now! DAYBREAKER is coming to Malmaison from 6am to 9am so start your day off right with a little dancing!