Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Jon Bellion will be at 9:30 Club. His mix of electronic and soulfulness could make him your next go to artist.
- Grab some friends and gather up your Snapple cap facts for Trivia Night at Ventnor Sports Cafe. This is a monthly event so don’t waste your quick wits!
- If you’re going through a rock and roll phase, make sure to get your tickets for Total Babes at the Black Cat.
- Calling all fans of Martial Arts! CAN I KICK IT? will be screening Kurt Russell’s film Big Trouble in Little China while adding in some flavor with a live soundtrack mixed by DJ 2-Tone Jones.
- Get nostalgic and listen to a live country music performance by Carson Mchone at Hill Country BBQ.
- The Bier Baron will be hosting Last Resort Comedy’s Tuesdays. Beers will only be $3 each and there are literally 600 to choose from. Don’t even think about saying no to that.
- If none of that did it for you, consult our Your Best June round-up.