Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- It’s Capital Pride week! If you’re looking for something Pride related, check out our CAPITAL PRIDE GUIDE, featuring the always fit Richard Simmons…
- D.C. Bike Party is hosting its 2nd annul Pride Ride. Including that here in case you didn’t want to click on the Pride Guide.
- Need/want/love make believe? Go talk to some ghosts tonight at the DC Improv! Medium Cindy Kaza is there. Read our interview!
- Read our DC Lumbersexuals story and want to get closer to this kind of men at all times (but for free)? Can we point you in the direction of Beards & Brews, an event thrown by the Stubble & Stache guys (featured in said story). RSVP HERE.
- Rhye and Haerts are at Sixth & I. Get there early for Haerts.
- If none of that did it for you, consult our Your Best June round-up.