Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- You should look at our Your Best June round-up every day. Seriously. Do it.
- Joel Rafael is at the Mansion on O Street. Can you imagine a cooler place to party? Probably. But it’s still pretty awesome.
- See the Victor Provost Quartet at the Kennedy Center. It will make you feel fancy.
- The Woggles are at Black Cat. I cannot imagine a dumber band name (that’s a lie, but still).
- Dreamers are at DC9. According to their band bio, they have grunge-y, art school, 70’s punk sound. Whatever that means.
If you love Italian Neorealism (and who doesn’t???) head on over to Marie Reed Elementary for Adams Morgan Movie Nights! They’re showing Bicycle Thief. Also, check out the rest of our Outdoor Movie Guide. Stupid rain…Cancelled due to stupid rain and rescheduled for June 23rd.