Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Most venues kind of blew their show load this weekend but fear not, plenty other stuff to do:
- It is gorgeous outside. And sure, you’ve been drinking outdoors all weekend, but you can drink outdoors some more: peruse our outdoor drinking guide here.
- Daniel Bachman – the “king of outsider acoustic music these days,” according to BYT contributor Peter Lillis – performs in the sanctuary of Clarendon Presbyterian Church.
- Take yourself to the theatre: both Cabaret (click the link to check out our behind-the-scenes look of it) and Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead are great.
- Check out some comedy at Vendetta . Or some comedy at Little Miss Whiskey’s. Or some comedy at Bier Baron. Are you noticing a pattern here?
- In the mood for something a little different? Marvin launches an evening lovers of Martial Arts flicks, the music inspired by the films, and everything else in between….CAN I KICK IT? 6-9pm they’re showing REVENGE OF THE NINJA and there are drink specials, other people who are into Ninjas and more. We’re in.