Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Have you purchased tickets to our National Geographic After Hours party? They’re going fast…
- Rare Essence is at the Howard Theatre. You’re reading a site based in D.C. so we legally have to plug every Rare Essence show.
- Hop Along is at Black Cat. You like Tibet, right?
- Lo Fang is at U Hall. You like old friends, right?
- The Summer Camp Show is at The Wonderland Ballroom. Funnies.
- The Washington Jewish Music Festival continues with The Epichorus at the DCJCC.
- It’s not brutally hot today so tonight’s DC Bike Party’s Superhero Spirit ride has potential to be great.
- Rock critic Jessica Hopper is at Busboys & Poets Brookland.