Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- It’s May. Have you consulted our YOUR BEST MAY roundup?
- Start your Cinco de Mayo right with Cinco de Mustache at Town Tavern. There’s a cheap open bar, $5 margaritas, $3 taco baskets. What else could you want?
- The always adorable Sufjan Stevens is at DAR. Ask him to play some Sisyphus songs for me.
- Or you can go see Tigers Jaw at Rock & Roll Hotel and drink cheap beer. Whatever works for you.
- Want to see a show about a dysfunctional family? Of course you do. Go see The Blood Quilt at Arena Stage.
- Or you can drink outdoors all night. Whatever works for you.