Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Head to Bucketfeet in Shaw for No Kings Collective’s shoe launch. It’s a shoe with wings and mumbo sauce. It’s exactly what you want.
- Jimmy Eat World is at 9:30 Club. Remember when the line, “Even at 25, you gotta start somewhere,” made 25 seem old?
- Eskimeaux and Japanese Breakfast are at Rock & Roll Hotel. Read our interview with Eskimeaux and Japanese Breakfast.
- Laura Burhenn is at Songbyrd. Those are some good music options.
- Rendezvous Lounge has a fun comedy show: My First Five. Standups will do their current material and their first five minutes later in the night.
- The DC Bike Party is hosting their glow ride. Deck out your bike and meet at the Dupont Circle Fountain.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)