Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Stevie Nicks is at the Verizon Center. Witch party.
- Or swing by 9:30 to see Atmosphere and Brother Ali.
- Maybe you’d prefer The Swet Shop Boys at U Hall?
- Want to watch movies / learn more about photography? Head to HCC to see War Photographer.
- More into pizza and music? Casper Skulls and Kid Claws at at Comet. Those band names work well together.
- There’s also some amazing public art happening around the city. Check out Our Walls Bear Witness at the Holocaust Museum.
- If you’re feeling especially political (and who isn’t?), there’s going to be a conversation about gerrymandering at GW.
- Love weed and history? Head to Kramerbooks to see author John Hudak talk about his book on the history of weed.
- Stop by A Hidden City: Through The Lens of Young Argentinean Photographers at the Embassy of Argentina.
- ASL trivia is happening at Ivy City Smokehouse.
- Or if you just want to drink and feel happy, Comics & Cocktails is back at Fantom Comics.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)