Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Black Cat is hosting a motherlovin’ free pinball tournament with golf rules. Finally you can utilize those arcade skills you’ve been so diligently cultivating all these years.
- Upstairs on the Black Cat’s main stage will be the Soft White Sixties. Come enjoy a band whose name sounds slightly like a nod to erectile dysfunction.
- There’s also more music to hear. Toro y Moi will be at 9:30 Club.
- Okay, here’s one least show to think about. Water Liars will be playing at DC9.
- Just kidding, there’s even more music. Tyron Wells will be playing at the Hamilton.
- Also, and this is the last one I promise, Dustin Kensrue (of Thrice) and Andy Hull (of Manchester Orchestra) will be preforming at Sixth & I. Come see them play loud songs softly.