Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Here’s an event that’s both neat and dumb: Icebergs Late Night: Save Jack!. Icebergs is the current exhibit at the National Building Museum. Titanic is a film that featured a character named Jack. Using Instagram and LEGO’s, participants will attempt to save a fictional character from a 19-year-old film based around an event that occurred 114-years-ago.
- Paul McCartney is still at Verizon Center. This is still his best song.
- Def Leppard is at Jiffy Lube Live. They do not have any songs as good as “Temporary Secretary.”
- Here’s an event we like: American History (After Hours): Food in The Garden at the National Museum of American History.
- There’s a Benefit Concert for Adams Morgan Day at Songbyrd with Time Is Fire, Shining Blade Theory, Nwnomad and AdMo All Star Jam.
- The Carnival of Madness featuring Shinedown, Halestorm, Black Stone Cherry and Whiskey Myers is at Merriweather. That’s a mad carnival.
- The DC Bike Party wants to go to the beach. Meet in Dupont, head to Cantina Marina.
And if none of that works, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it).