Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- It’s a quiet Monday in terms of options. It’s a loud Monday if you go to The Pinch. US Christmas and Generation of Vipers join locals TONE and Caustic Casanova.
- Wish it wasn’t Monday? The Black Cat has happy hour prices til 10 p.m. No cover.
- Studio Theatre has a rare Monday night performance. We saw Murder Ballad. We loved it. You should see it.
- The Millennium Stage show is a little earlier today, at 4:30 p.m.
- It should be much nicer today than it’s been since we posted our 2015 Outdoor Drinking Guide. Please use the Guide. We made it for you.