Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- The D.C. Primary Elections are today. Get out and vote like it still matters (and remember, your DC Council vote does!). You can find your polling place here.
- At the Drive-In plays their first of two shows at 9:30 Club tonight. They’re both sold out.
- It’s Big Ten night at Nationals Park. If you’re a Terp like me, or went to one of the other ginormous schools in the conference, get out to the game and show your school spirit.
- Story District is at Town tonight. They’re telling stories about “fleeting moments of infamy and glory.” They probably don’t want to hear the one about your middle school baseball team, but you’re welcome to pitch it.
- Feel the Rhythm! Feel the Rhyme! Get on up, because Cool Runnings is playing right by RFK on the D.C. Armory Mall at 6:30 p.m.
- And it’s Flag Day today. Pledge your allegiance, go for a walk by the monuments and take a couple moments for some quiet reflection. It’s good for you.
And if none of that works, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it).