Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Go to Marx Cafe for Jonny Grave’s album release show. No cover. Go.
- Prince might have passed, but it doesn’t mean that his birthday should go uncelebrated! Come celebrate The Purple One at the Satellite Room.
- Common is at The Fillmore in Silver Spring.
- Purity Ring is at 9:30 club. It’s totally sold out.
- Empowered Women is hosting a Beer, Politics & Food Fest at the Fathom Gallery starting at 6 p.m. Women, beer tasting, food, and politics, talk about a loaded Tuesday night.
- Tuesday means Trivia Night at Denizen’s Brewing Co.. Doors open at 7 p.m., trivia starts at 8 p.m., and you could win free beer by being your smart self.
- Tuesday also means Taco Tuesday at Lost Society‘s rooftop bar. Get your taco and tequila on while enjoying the amazing June weather.
- Lesbians Who Tech are hosting a LGBTQ Tech + DC Pride Kickoff + Coding Class + Distillery Tour at Republic Restoratives. Kick off a month of Pride with people who love beer and technology.
- It’s perfect outside. Go see School of Rock outside at the Marie Reed field as part of Adams Morgan Movie Nights.
And if none of that works, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it).