Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Tonight’s Savor pick is Wood You Be My SAVOR: A Tap Takeover of Foeder- & Wood-Aged Libations at Jack Rose. Check out our extensive preview for other great beer options.
- The show of the night featuring someone you’ve never heard before is Lucy Dacus at DC9.
- The show of the night featuring people you’ve known forever is Cyndi Lauper and Boy George at Wolf Trap. Boys and girls want to have fun equally.
- Since I’m white and BYT does comedy related things, this event is right up our alley. Negin Farsad will be at Politics & Prose talking about her book How to Make White People Laugh.
- Black Cat is hosting a town hall on D.C.’s marijuana policy. My guess is most people are pro. Pro everything.
- Hey Frase returns to DC Improv.
- Nada Surf is at 9:30 Club.
- California Tortilla is giving out free chips and guac all day. Welcome to June?
And if none of that works, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it).