Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- Chef’s Best: A Taste of Compassion will showcase some 1,000 culinary artists, while striving to raise one million dollars towards several awesome causes at the National Building Museum.
- If you can’t drop $350 for Chef’s Best, there’s still a good reason to visit the National Building Museum. We took a look at the Small Stories: At Home in a Dollhouse exhibit.
- Get a little zen (and buzzed) at “Beer Yoga” with Right Proper Brewing Company for $15 at their Production House. Beer tasting will follow the vinyasa yoga session.
- Learn about new recipes and new cooking tricks at a book club meeting for foodies at the Shaw Neighborhood Library. Just pretend its a real book club.
- It might not rain. OK, it’s probably going to be raining tonight and outdoor movies will be cancelled but that might not happen! So check out our Outdoor Movie Guide.
- Nothing doing it for you? Consult our YOUR BEST MAY feature.